Thursday, October 23, 2008

new gym

A couple months ago we had to cancel our gym membership because we just can't have any "extras" in the budget. So I have been running with my cross country team and trying to stay in shape that way. I don't particularly enjoy running, but it is better than nothing. But the running thing has only happened about once a week because I obviously can't run at their meets. Anyway, I was groaning the other day to a friend about not being able to work out as much as I used to and i am going to get fat and lazy again! I have been in this funk lately with sadness hanging over me and just not able to shake it off. She said, "We put in a gym over our barn. Come work out at my place!" So I did today and YIPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!! I feel like a new woman! I might even get a cup of coffee out of it every once in awhile! :) Cathy and her husband have a farm out in the country b/t here and Dover. They carpool with us to school. I will have to take a picture of my new gym and post it....I love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think we should all get free memberships at the gym of our choice, that would seem less expensive in the end than socialized medicine! probably not as dependent on the government though!