Thursday, October 9, 2008

craziness

Today after school I had to get Katelyn to drivers ed. Mary Ellen had volleyball. Jacob had soccer. David had to do the books at the v-ball game and I had to coach cross country. Thankfully, we are like a family at school and we all just help each other out in whatever way we can. So one of the other teachers took Kate to drivers ed., Mary Ellen found a ride with the team. I dropped David and Jonathan off at the gym on my way to cross country and someone else brought Jacob to the gym after he was done with soccer! :) I love my TOCS family! Then I came home with a yummy dinner someone else made for our family from the the teacher appreciation committee. So I didn't have to cook! Thank you to whoever you are! The meal was a HUGE BLESSING!!!

No comments: