Saturday, October 25, 2008

2.29

Yep, got gas for 2.29 last night on my home from our cross country meet! I was pretty excited about that. It's been a long time since I have seen that price.
I got to stay home all day today! aaaaaahhhhhhhhh I did tons of laundry, cleaned house and rearranged the boys room. We took down the boys' bunk beds. Mary Ellen is the queen of rearranging. So she helped me figure out how to do it.
We had fun at our meet yesterday after school. Cross country is competitive but not as vicious as basketball. The coaches of the other schools we play are so nice. Everyone cheers all the runners on, not just their own. Then yesterday we played a school at their homecoming and they invited us to stay for dinner afterwards. Wooohoo free food!!! They had some good food, too.

1 comment:

sperlonga said...

Hey, what about your Phillies, huh? Bet someone is happy!!!
We have gas for 2.21 I saw yesterday. :) Hope it keeps going.
And I LOVE rearranging! I wish you lived closer and we could all do it together. I had one neighbor in Italy who would come over and change things around with me. Like a new house!