Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Longwood Gardens

This is in the new children's garden inside the conservatory.

This is one of the new treehouses that they have built. They are pretty cool. There are three of them around the gardens.

My beautiful girls in another one of the new treehouses...this one is on the edge of the forest by the meadow.



We have been wanting to go to Longwood this fall and haven't been able to get it together to do it until this past Sunday. We are up there for church on Sundays. So we just left early and spent a couple hours on a GORGEOUS fall day. It was a great family time. As we were walking around, I was thinking how perfect it was and what a gift from God it was to us to be there. It was like a love note from my Heavenly Father to be able to be there and enjoy the scenery, my family, the weather, etc...I feel incredibly blessed!

3 comments:

sperlonga said...

I enjoyed looking at all of the on FB this morning!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful women!

LeroyLime said...

great photos...the tree houses look FUN!