Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas at Longwood

Last Saturday night the girls wanted to go hear their favorite band (Line of Fire...a group of TOCS students and former students) play up in Kennett Square, PA. So I thought that sounded like fun, we (the boys and I) could go to Longwood Gardens while they are at the concert. I wanted to hear the band too, but it wouldn't be too cool to have your mom hanging around with your friends ALL evening. We got to Longwood just as the last ice skating show was about to begin. We practically ran to the rink and found some REALLY good seats. One reason they were really good was because they were in front. When we sat down and got settled, Jonathan pointed to the people sitting right in front of us...Melinda and Joel (my sister and brother-in-law)!! What fun! We couldn't have planned it better ourselves! I didn't have a camera with me, so Melinda will have to post her pictures on her blog. I haven't been to Longwood in a long time at Christmas, so I really wanted to fit it in this year. It was not disappointing at all....breathtaking!! It was fun being with
M & J too!

1 comment:

sperlonga said...

Whoa, that is SO COOOOL!!!