Saturday, January 31, 2009

being sick...

...i hate it. I miss out on everything. If you know me, you know how I hate to miss stuff. I love going to basketball games, even though you get home late and have to get up and at it again the next day. I love going to parties...all kinds. I missed both yesterday. David called from the b-ball game to tell how wonderful and exciting they were. Both the girls and boys won, the boys in overtime! hooray!! He said he was going to bring the girls over to their friend's house for some fun! Their friend's mom is my good friend. I hung up the phone and felt rather crummy. I hadn't eaten anything in two days, still not sure if I want to. I was bummed. I also was missing my nephew's wedding celebration dinner. I was sure there was lots of talking, laughter, and wine...and I was missing it ALL!! Oh well, so I just went to bed early and woke up, jumped on the computer to see if anyone had posted any pictures of any of the events that I missed yesterday. Today is a new day, I feel much better and am hoping to go to a Super Bowl party tomorrow night....

1 comment:

momofkrit said...

The basketball court was not the same without you to be sure. I hate missing out on things like that too. Bummer. Stay healthy for next Friday though, Senior Night should be fun! Glad you are feeling better now.