Sunday, July 27, 2008

pictures

These ladies are friends from school. Looking at all these pictures from Kate's special day makes me feel so blessed to have these friends in my life. I am reminded that no matter where we go, God has given us good friends. He has brought people into our lives who have encouraged us and helped us and been "Jesus with skin on" to us. We are so grateful.


We had fresh flowers on each table but at this table we took it off so we could see to chat with each other. This was b/t courses and the boys had taken the plates in order to serve dessert. These are the chargers. I wish I had a picture of the tables all set up, but the camera batteries were dead. :(
This server always likes to put on a show while doing his job! :) He is getting ready to serve blackberry cobbler.

Look at these handsome servers!!! I highly recommend these guys! They were on top of things the whole time. They were awesome!

Some of our friends from school.



This is the young ladies table at Kate's lunch on Sat.

1 comment:

momofkrit said...

I"m SO SAD that I missed this. Looks like it was wonderful!!