Sunday, November 2, 2008

paninis...and cross country

The best school....

Yeahh!! Carly got first place!!

The coach...yep, that's me! I was pretty excited!

Matt, our star. He makes me proud! He is a great runner!

That's my girl!!! Kate placed 5th in the girls division!

The best team!!!

mmmmmmmm....yummy paninis for dinner with the works on it...pesto, dijon mustard, red onions, red peppers, swiss cheese, ham and roast beef! It was WAAYYYY better than Panera's. I got a panini maker for this past Mother's day and I use it a lot!
Yesterday was our last cross country meet. Just bear with me as I brag a little. I love these kids and am a little sad that it is done. They are so much fun and have such a great attitude (most of the time). I know I have posted pictures of them already, but I just had to post these too!
We won second place in the girls and boys. Yes, we got two trophies! What a great way to end the season and it was a gorgeous day---70 degrees!! We had 5 kids get medals (including my daughter)! yeah!!! Go Kate!!! She is awesome! I am going to miss running with these kids every week. I better go do suicides with them on the basketball court!

2 comments:

momofkrit said...

CONGRATS!!!! Way to go TOCS...

sperlonga said...

Oh, I know exactly how you feel. Don't you just love the energy??