Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday

I am tired this Monday morning. We had a busy weekend. My house hasn't been cleaned in weeks. I wish I could stay home today....oh well. Katelyn is in the driving part of driver's ed. Saturday she spent a good portion of the day up in Wilmington driving around the city. I am so glad that someone else is teaching her how to drive. :) I-95 is not good place to be stubborn! Her teacher threatened to fail her as they were driving through the city. I am so glad she learning how to drive in the city where there is a lot of traffic and on I-95 because then she will be able to drive anywhere! Maybe she will be able to drive on our trip down to SC this Christmas!

1 comment:

sperlonga said...

Oh,yes, I was thrilled for driving instructors! And I have to say, some kids are more natural at it than others. Andrew being our natural.