Monday, November 10, 2008

can't wait...

...for Christmas! I am so excited to for Christmas (not just because I have two weeks off!). I love Christmas. It comes from being deprived as a child. By the time I came a long my mom was sick of decorating, getting a tree, etc... So I get so excited every year. In fact, I start the day after Thanksgiving. We get our tree that first weekend and keep it up as long as possible. I can't wait to decorate my house...I didn't do a whole lot of that last year because of our life situation. So this year feels like the first Christmas in this house. Let's listen to some Christmas music!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Hey sweety,

Were you up at 4:58 am writing this??? Or was it a time difference on the computer???

Luv ya!

DS

Emily said...

NO, the time is screwed up.

sperlonga said...

After spending last evening with the slide show, your birthday always had Christmas in the background. Those lovely pictures of Mary and Joseph and baby Jesus. I loved those. I wonder where they are? Probably worn to shreds.
BTW, this DVD is getting better all the time. I'm going to start burning the final copy today.

LeroyLime said...

you can fix your time by clicking on post options when you are typing up a post-that way, if you ARE up at 4am, no one has to know! :)

The kids and I are going to Val's for lunch on Thursday, I'll give her a hug for you!