Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday

Here is the nicely posed picture picture where everyone is doing what they are supposed to do!

Here is the crazy picture of my kids at the beach last Tues. We got there early...like 10. It was a gorgeous morning.
We have church in the afternoon on Sundays for now until our building is finished. So we sleep in on Sunday mornings and have a big breakfast. Today we had the traditional grits, eggs, bacon, and biscuits...oooooooeeeeee....it was good! David got to preach this afternoon and that was almost as good as my big breakfast!! :) Actually, it was really good. He preached on battling unbelief. Sometimes I think white people are too quiet in church because this afternoon I wanted to stand up and shout at a couple places in the sermon! My man was on fire today!

No comments: