Thursday, August 21, 2008

summer slipping away

School starts on Monday. This year the whole family will be at the school everyday. I will be there in the afternoons and all day on Wednesday. I think all the preparations are finished. I have a couple more things to do for my classes, but the kids are pretty much ready. The girls are ready to see all there friends, but the boys are wishing summer lasted a little bit longer. David and I have been in teacher in service four days last week and three days this week. The feelings of panic and "oh my, what have I done!" have come and gone for both of us. Fortunately, it hasn't hit at the same time. I think it is time for me to find a chiropractor down here. All my stress goes to my shoulders and they are feeling tight! So summer time is almost gone....sad. It goes by so fast. I love fall and all the colors, cooler weather, bonfires, etc... yes, it is my favorite season. I love fall food, too. :) I think we will fit one more trip to the beach somewhere into our schedule.

No comments: