Wednesday, June 17, 2009

She made me "mama"

She was so beautiful...born with a full head of hair, beautiful skin, etc. I couldn't get enough of her. I just kept looking at her and told my friends, "She is really beautiful and I'm not just saying that because I'm her mother!" She still is beautiful! She is my firstborn, Katelyn Grace. Happy 17th birthday, Kate! One of my favorite things about Kate is her singing. I love to hear her sing. When I am singing with her at church, I just want to stop and listen to her beautiful strong voice. I think she was born singing! We have lots of videos of her when she was little singing her heart out! I would post one of them, but she would be appalled! She is looking forward to her senior year this year and then who knows what after that. I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up working in an orphanage in Africa somewhere along the way!

No comments: