Tuesday, June 23, 2009

group time

I love my little women's group on Tuesday morning. They are the most real women I have ever met! They speak the gospel into my life all the time! I love that it is a safe place where I can be honest about myself and they will always love me and point me to the cross! Most of them are farther down life's road than I am...I love that I can glean from all their wisdom! Everyone needs a group like this in their life. They can love, forgive, and extend grace because they have experienced all that through Jesus Christ. As was said by one of my friends this morning, "It's good to have a group of women in your life whom you have known for awhile and know your struggles and always believe your side of the story." :) I loved that.

1 comment:

sperlonga said...

Oh, Em, that is so fantastic! I don't think I have that and I wish I did!!!