Monday, December 22, 2008

crunch time

We are going to South Carolina this week. Mary Ellen has her annual strep throat so we might not be able to leave tomorrow as planned. She usually gets it on our trip some time around New Years Day. She gets it when she is worn down, lack of sleep, etc...Last week was crazy with midterms, Christmas program, parties, etc...thus the lack of sleep. I am the same way. If I don't get enough sleep over an extended period of time, I always get strep. I have so much to do before we go. I haven't finished my Christmas shopping, gotta clean the house, pack and all that fun stuff. We are looking forward to seeing our friends and family, going to the fish camp, carousing with the Avera's in beautiful Beaufort, SC. I hope it is warm down there. It's windy and cold here, but nothin' like it is in the midwest. Maybe I will post some pictures while we are on our trip...if not. I'll see ya when we get back.
Goin' to Carolina.... yippeee!!

1 comment:

diber said...

aww man. i had strep this weekend, too. no fun.