Saturday, November 14, 2009

my very own Amelia Bedelia

This week at lunch Mrs Baumann was telling the 1-6 graders about our next fundraiser. She told them that we are going to be selling magazines. Later that evening I found Jacob collecting up all my magazines I had laying around the house. He said, "Mom, we need to sell all these magazines to get money for our school!" I tried to explain that Mrs. Baumann meant you buy a subscription to have magazines sent to your house or you get your friends to buy subscriptions. He said very seriously, "Mom I went up to Mrs. Baumann and said,'So you want us to sell magazines to other people and she said Yes." I was laughing so hard by this time that he started laughing and said "your laugh is making me laugh!" What a funny kid...you never know what there little minds are thinking when you are telling them something. They think so literally.

1 comment:

sperlonga said...

hahaha! I guess he could TRY going around to the neighbors with your old magazines!! :)