Tuesday, August 18, 2009

my funny kids and other randomness

Kate thinks she is a big, fat, white whale! hah!
I can't wait to get her senior pics from Nick to prove her wrong! I think she is beautiful and I know I am right about that one!
It is the beginning of cross country season and so being out of shape is really beginning to be noticed and discussed a lot around here. I think we all could use some butt whuppin'! We are going to have to crack the whip and start working out more!
The boys started fall baseball this week and Mary Ellen started volleyball. I'm so glad for the opportunities they all have been given to participate in these activities. It has been so good for them. Kate has this quote on her wall that I love about cross country that says, "Our sport is your sports' punishment." good one, huh? Maybe Meredith could make her bumper sticker with that on it...hmmm could be a Christmas present.
I got to come home to today to a nice clean house and dinner! I feel so blessed and so rich! God has blessed me beyond anything I could imagine with a wonderful family and His bountiful grace and mercy which is new every morning!
Jacob helped me clean the fridge yesterday. I hate that job and I don't think I had done it in over a year. So it was pretty gross. Then today all the Stover boys worked while Kate and I were out gallivanting around the country.
I am actually looking forward to school starting now and fall! I am always ready for the change of seasons and I LOVE fall. I love pumpkins, leaves changing, cooler weather, Aunt Melinda's pumpkin pie, football and all things fall! It's coming...............after at least one more trip to the beach!

No comments: