Sunday, September 11, 2011

Bible study anyone?

I just want to do ministry with my husband again. I don't know what it will look like. My prayer is that God will bring the joy of ministry back into my husbands life sometime soon. I long for him to do what God has wired him to do and to work alongside with him. We just keep praying and waiting, praying and waiting...
Soooo maybe we just start where we have been for the past 4 1/2 years. Maybe we are supposed to stay here. Tonight I was wishing we had a Bible study, small group or something to go to... I miss doing something like that on Sunday nights. I think maybe we should just start a Bible study group right here and now. We minister everywhere we go...Chick fil A...who knows what God is doing. We are just broken vessels that want to be used by Him for His purposes.

No comments: