Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's the birthday month

The birthday boy a "few" years ago!

Beautiful Calhoun women!!

Meredith's display of affection toward Mary Ellen at Mere's birthday a few years ago!


My family has a lot of birthdays this month...that is my extended family. Meredith, my niece, is one of them and she always celebrated the whole month. It was always the birthday month! Yesterday was her birthday and she was born the day after her dad's (my brother) birthday. What a wonderful gift she is to him and to so many of us. Her smile has lit up my day many times. As most of you know she lived with us for a total of about 2 1/2 years when we lived in PA. So she got to know us...the good, the bad, and the ugly. We also got to know her pretty well. Meredith is not only my niece but a special friend. I love you, Mere. Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

sperlonga said...

AND Jeannette! AND Joel! Anyone else?