Tuesday, March 17, 2009

musings

I have not been in a very good place in my mind lately. I have been battling anxious thoughts, worrying about stuff---constantly. This past Sat. night we went to hear our favorite celtic band, Beyond the Pale, at Stewarts Brewing Co. with some good friends. David and I had such a great time. We were able to relax, be ourselves, and just laugh and be real. Friends that you have history, who know all your stuff (good and bad), who have walked life with you, celebrated with you, cried with you and still love you are great friends! So why do I worry and become anxious? Jesus is the friend who sticks closer than a brother. We've got history, that's for sure. He definitely knows all my stuff and still loves me. I can relax and be myself with him. In His arms, is the safest place of all. He has gone to great lengths to show His love for me, his beloved daughter! He has even put people in my life to demonstrate Himself to me. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments: